Would you like to unlock your Smartphone and be able to use any SIM Card of any company worldwide?
This post will explain how you can do it.
Smartphones on GSM Technology can be released using your IMEI Number.
What does IMEI mean?
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) System, is an international system for identification of mobile devices pre-recorded on GSM mobile phones.
This code identifies the device globally, and is transmitted by the device to the network to connect to it. Most countries in the world and operators use this system.
If you want to find the IMEI of your phone, dial *#06# and you will see the number on the screen. Alternatively, in most phones if you remove the battery you will see the IMEI number in there.
Why my new Smartphone comes locked?
Business mobile business is not to sell phones, but people use its services through its network. So most of the time subsidizes phones for users to talk more, send messages or use other services for which they can bill and generate more profit for their service delivery.
What does unlocking a Smartphone or Mobile phone means?
It means that you remove your phone factory/network protection to use it elsewhere, so you can use it
Is it legal to do this?
Yes, it is entirely legal, Some cellular or mobile phone companies offer their unlocking services for your phone but could charge outrageous prices for it!
How to Unlock my Smartphone or Mobile phone?
- The first thing to know is the IMEI of our Smartphone or Mobile phone,
- Just pressing keys *#06# to display the phone's IMEI (take note of this number it should be a 15 digit code).
- Then you can find an online company to unlock your phone. From my personal experience I recommend:
- You enter the blog where you can search and find the make and model of your phone and know the price of your Unlock Code.
- Then you can place your order in a few steps and get your unlocking code. It takes between 24 and 48 hours to get your code. You have to be patient as they are not immediate codes. Once your code is ready you will get a confirmation email with your Unlocking Code and the instructions on how to unlock your specific phone using your code.
- Once you have your Unlocking Code do the following:
- Enter the Unlock Code sent to you from www.unlock-direct.com and follow the instructions received with the Unlock Code.
In 3 easy steps and you will have your phone Unlocked for use with any operator anywhere in the world
Brands that can be unlocked by IMEI: Alcatel, Apple,AT&T Phones, BlackBerry, Casio,Dell, Doro, Ericsson, Fujitsu Siemens, G.Plus, Google, Hitachi, HP iPAQ, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Nec, Nextel, Nokia, Nortel, O2, Panasonic, Pantech, Philips, Sagem, Samsung, Santec, Sanyo, Sharp, Sidekick, Siemens, Sonim, Sony, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile, Toshiba, Vodafone, ZTE and many more.